Take Your Industry Commitment to the Next Level
Receive your BSI-Certified CDRI Accreditation
CDRI is constantly looking for ways to address regulatory concerns around the debt settlement industry and help position our members as responsible, ethical companies doing business in everyone’s best interest. New in 2021, we’re thrilled to offer our CDRI Accreditation Program in connection with BSI.
Why participate in the program
CDRI has partnered with BSI, an internationally recognized leader in independent standards certification, to offer this unique accreditation. By completing the program, CDRI members can position their companies not only as TSR-compliant, but as dedicated consumer advocates. Achieving this level of excellence allows our members to further demonstrate a commitment to accountability and acting ethically, showcasing support for our dynamic industry.
What to expect from the process
Use the form below to submit your application. Once your application is submitted, expect the following to complete the program:
- An itemized proposal will be returned to the Applicant for review.
- Sign and return the proposal via a DocuSign notification emailed to the Applicant.
- An Accreditation Best Practices Checklist will be sent to the Applicant.
- An assessment will be scheduled at a mutually agreed-upon date and time.
- The assessment will be conducted in accordance to program requirements.
- Applicant will be notified of any non-conformances or deficiencies, which must be corrected and approved.
- A certificate will be issued within approximately 30 days from approval, upon which time Applicant will also receive a copy of CDRI’s accreditation certification logo.
- An annual maintenance fee and year-over-year assessment will be required to maintain certification.